With the most recent announcement we are able to once again resume our in person services starting Sunday June 13th!
We currently have 2 worship gatherings on Sunday mornings at 9:00am (indoors) and 11am (Outdoors). Our 9am indoor service will follow the government protocols of masks required and a maximum of 15% Capacity, limiting our services to 70 people in the Auditorium. There is no signup required.
Our 11am Outdoor service across the street at Lovesong Community Hub, will follow the government protocol of social distancing, but no masks required, and no limit capacity, as long as we can provide adequate space for distancing.
If you attend here in the building, here are some of the Protocols in place to be aware of:
In Person Services & Programs:
- You should not come to church if you have any Covid19 Symptoms: fever, coughing, and shortness of breath; if you have had contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid19 in the last 14 days; or have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- Everyone will enter through the Main Entrance, maintaining social distance. Greeters will open the doors for you, provide you with hand sanitizer, and will guide you into the building safely.
- Masks are Mandatory, if you are in need of one, we will have some available.
- We ask that you keep all personal belongings with yourself at all times, there will no shelving or coat racks available.
- We will continue to encourage online giving, but will provide an offering plate at Welcome Desk for any physical offering when entering and exiting the building, and the debit machine at the welcome desk.
- To maintain safe social distancing when seated, we will be taping off every other row, and asking you to leave at least 3 chairs between you and those in another household or social bubble.
- During the service singing is allowed, however we do ask you to not sing without a mask for the safety and concern of others. We do have a live worship team leading us, and have given safe distance between them and the congregation.
- We have no formal children's program yet, but during the message Kids in Kindergarten to Grade 2 are invited outside for a Bible Story Time
If you have any questions about our services or protocols, you can contact us through email here.