At Emmanuel, children's safety and security is a top priority! We have and implement a child protection program and policies in our Children's and Youth Ministries.
What does this include and involve?
- Screening volunteers with criminal background checks (renewed every 2 years), with vulnerable sector screening, and references that are followed up on.
- Getting to know volunteers by requiring a minimum 6 months attending Emmanuel before being involved in children's and Youth Ministry.
- Requiring volunteers to fill out a ministry application form & go through a personal interview
- A safe and secure registration and check in and check out system
- Maintaining good records for all children's workers and children's ministries
- Yearly training for all volunteers and staff
- A clear response plan to protect victims in the event of any incidents.
IF you have any questions about our policies and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact our children's ministry director @ email@example.com